2018 ISA ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
April 11-13, 2018
Join us in beautiful Napa Valley for the 2018 ISA Annual Shareholders’ Meeting!
By popular demand, we moved the 2018 Annual Meeting to the west coast, and chosen the Westin Verasa Napa Valley hotel, located in downtown Napa.
ISA fabricator members and our valued Supplier-Partners came together once again for a couple of days of high-quality content and peer-to-peer interactions – both organized and informal/social.
And of course, since we were in Napa Valley, there was wine!
2018 was a very special Annual Meeting!
But in case you did, here’ a sample of the kinds of content we presented:
ISA Annual Meeting, Day 1
Day 1 Content Highlights
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm – For ISA Fabricator Members Only
- ISA Shareholders’ Business Meeting
- Fabricator Roundtables
- 6:00 pm – Welcome Reception – EVERYONE WELCOME!
- 7:00 pm – Group Dinner
ISA Annual Meeting, Day 2
Day 2 Content Highlights
- Supplier Speed Dating Returns!
- Presentation: 2018 Tax Bill – Understanding the Impacts (speaker: John Carpentier, CPA, Windham Brannon LLC)
- Presentation: Family Business Focus
- WINE TASTINGS – Go off-site from 12:00 – 5:00 for your own thing, or join one of ISA’s pre-arranged wine tastings.
- Reception & Dinner (Off-site @ Kitchen Collective, with wines provided by Gamble Family Vineyards)
ISA Annual Meeting, Day 3
Day 3 Content Highlights
- Panel: Section 232, Trade Policy and the Rebar Supply Chain
- Presentation: Construction Technology & Reinforced Concrete (speaker: Curtis Rodgers, Brick and Mortar Venture Capital)
- Discussion: ISA Going Forward
- Adjourn @ 12:00 pm